Super Snouts: Turkey Tail Mushrooms, 75 grams
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Turkey Tail mushrooms are grown in the Pacific Northwestern United States. Turkey Tail includes both phenols and flavonoids (antioxidants) that may help remove damaging free radicals in the system to support a healthy immune system response and homeostasis in overall function. Turkey Tail is also rich in the beta-glucans: Polysaccharide-K (PSK) and Polysaccharides-P (PSP). PSK and PSP support a stimulating effect on the immune system; encouraging the body to produce more immune cells and promote the increase of white blood cells to support a healthy immune response.
- Helps maintain normal overall health.
- Maintains a healthy immune system response and cell function
- Supports a normal detoxification process
- Promotes the body's innate resistance to pathogens
- Promotes homeostasis
- Antioxidants help remove damaging free radicals
- May help reduce oxidative damage and stress
- Supports normal brain health and cognition
- Supports cellular health
- Supports performance and endurance
- Helps keep pets in peak condition
- May help to encourage the promotion of producing more immune cells and the increase of white blood cells
Give one heaping scoop per 25lbs. of body weight.
Double the dose for the first 10 days as a "loading phase" to increase initial abosorption.